Grade 4A Knox Primary

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

Kid President and Vacations

July14

Kid President talks about vacations – and some of the best ways he enjoys spending time with his family. Sometimes it is not where you spend your time, but how you spend your time with your family.

What are your favourite times you spend together as a family? Share your ideas and why you think it is so special with the class.

by posted under Uncategorised | 33 Comments »
33 Comments to

“Kid President and Vacations”

1. July 15th, 2019 at 5:57 am      Reply ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿถ๐ŸพNeeko!๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ Says:

Dear 4A
    My favourite times together with my family are when we go for nature walks and go to the park and kick the soccer ball around. I also like having popcorn and watching a movie with my family at home.

I think spending time with your family is special because you can have fun and make memories.๐Ÿ˜Ž

2. July 15th, 2019 at 6:19 am      Reply Scarlett๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘ง๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿš—U_U Says:

Hey guys,
    The best time I spend time with my family is when we when away to Uluru. I think it is so special to spend time with your family because spending time together is a great time to have fun and enjoy your loving family.

3. July 15th, 2019 at 7:12 am      Reply Anonymous Says:

Hi 4A,
    My family’s special thing is we go camping every Easter with our grand parents and Lucas, Ben and Bell.We always bring our bikes to go on long bike rides like this one time we went on a 14KM ride.

• July 17th, 2019 at 10:36 am      Reply Matthew/matt Says:

Very nice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ‰

• July 17th, 2019 at 10:44 am      Reply Minwoo/STEVE/MINI๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ช Says:

That’s really lucky Jeff I hope I could do that every easter

4. July 15th, 2019 at 7:15 am      Reply Abby Says:

Dear 4A,
    this is what i think is the best family times:
    1. VACATIONS!!
    2. Eating together
    3. Playing together
    4. Road trip together
    5. Skiing together
    6. Having a picnic together
    These are the most fun times I have gone out with just my family & I love it because we all relax & have fun together!

5. July 15th, 2019 at 7:21 am      Reply Anonymous Says:

hi 4A
    my favorite times spent together is going to the farm and I think it is special because I get to hang out with them.

6. July 15th, 2019 at 8:05 am      Reply Imeth. Says:

Hi 4A, one of my most special moments was when my mum and dad took me to Sri Lanka for my uncles wedding, my whole family was there and my sister was flower girl!

7. July 15th, 2019 at 9:29 am      Reply Zane/pancake๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸŽง๐Ÿ“ฑ Says:

hello 4A,
    i would like to tell you that my favorite place to go on a vacation or holiday is Thailand because it is very beautiful and you can go sight seeing and do cool stuff.
    i still have lots of memories from then and i still do now.

8. July 15th, 2019 at 9:59 am      Reply christian Says:

Dear 4A
    My favorite times I spent with my family are when we went to the beach,going on holiday and going to theme parks.

9. July 15th, 2019 at 10:24 am      Reply Matthew/matt Says:

I spend time with my family when we go to Ballarat and eat Nandos.

10. July 15th, 2019 at 10:21 pm      Reply peter/Jeff Says:

Wow Matt that sounds like fun

11. July 15th, 2019 at 10:33 pm      Reply YUMETH๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽฎโšฝโšพ๐Ÿ€ Says:

Hi 4A My best trip when I was in Sri Lanka because I spent my time with my family and traveled

• July 17th, 2019 at 9:28 am      Reply frank_Isaac๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐ŸโšฝIsaac/Bob Says:

wow yumeth i never been to sri lanka, so i wonder how it is like!

12. July 16th, 2019 at 6:50 am      Reply Minwoo/STEVE/MINI๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ช Says:

Hi 4A
    The best moments I had with my whole family is when we went to Phillip Island for a holiday trip I think its really special because we barely go on holiday trips.

13. July 16th, 2019 at 7:11 am      Reply Mali yao Says:

Dear 4A, My favourite things to do with my family is when we go to china and the cinemas. It’s really fun. I also forgot to mention that I lov the popcorn!!!!!!!

14. July 16th, 2019 at 7:22 am      Reply Sara.T Says:

hi 4A,
    my most favorite time i have spent with my family is when we went to Yarrawonga because i had my first holiday with my step-mum and stepsisters i also liked it because i spent a lot of time together and it was just me and my family and it felt so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. July 16th, 2019 at 7:44 am      Reply Chaz๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคฌ$_$๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅ“๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ— Says:

hi 4a
    i had Peter/Jeff and Isaac over for my birthday party and we all watched Spider Man Far From Home and then played Minecraft

i hoped every one else had a good holiday

• July 17th, 2019 at 10:42 am      Reply Matthew/matt Says:

you definitely had fun chaz and happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿš€โœ”๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

16. July 16th, 2019 at 8:13 am      Reply Matthew/matt Says:

That would be very special Steve

17. July 16th, 2019 at 8:31 am      Reply Hosna๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ€:) Says:

Hello 4A the best time I spent with my family was probably when we went to Paris it was loads of fun and on the way to Paris w we also went to china because it was are first destination then we took the plane to get to Paris. we went to Paris because we where going to my uncles wedding because my auntie lived in Paris and some of my relatives from Germany came to Paris for the wedding and also I made a friend at china it sooo much fun to spend time with your family

18. July 16th, 2019 at 8:53 am      Reply Hosna Says:

and also i loved the time when me and my family went to tasmania we had such a good time it feels sooooooo good to spend time with your family in every way

19. July 16th, 2019 at 9:03 am      Reply Hosna๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š:) Says:

i feel like spending time with your family is important special because when you spend time with your family it is really fun and they are soo nice and they are your beloved family

20. July 16th, 2019 at 10:09 am      Reply Sithum ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ Says:

Dear 4A ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
    The most favorite time i like spending with my family is going on a plane to sri lanka.The reason why i like to go to sri lanka because i get to see my grandparents. And i get to go to the Hotels with my family and grandparents and we get to eat lots of yummy sri lankan food and explore all the Temples around th hotel.

21. July 16th, 2019 at 11:11 pm      Reply Mia Zhang Says:

Dear 4A,
    my favourite times together with my family are going to China and
    ice skating because at China I can see my cousin, while ice skating I can ice skate with my family and friends.

That’s why I love spending time with my whole family!:)

22. July 17th, 2019 at 9:25 am      Reply frank_Isaac๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐ŸโšฝIsaac/Bob Says:

hi 4a my fav time with my family is watching tv together after dinner and eating yogurt๐Ÿ˜‹.

23. July 17th, 2019 at 9:31 am      Reply J.a.c.k.y Says:

My favourite time with my family was when we went to Sydney to visit
    our cousins

24. July 17th, 2019 at 9:50 am      Reply tran Says:

my favourite time with my family is going to Fiji because it is a one time trip, i think it is special because you can spend a lot of time with them

25. July 19th, 2019 at 2:46 am      Reply AZ Says:

My favorite time with my family is playing Minecraft with my family it is special because it is the only time.

26. July 19th, 2019 at 3:02 am      Reply bob ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฆ Says:

when i spent tyime with my family is when i wen t in to the cotry

27. July 19th, 2019 at 3:06 am      Reply Tai/Tia๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–:) Says:

Hi 4A!
    When I like to spend time with my family is in Japan because I also get to see my other relatives!

Email will not be published

Website example